- 8 digitaalista (DVI-D), 2 analogista/digitaalista (DVI-I) tuloa, S-Video, VGA (8 yhtäaikaisesti)
- 19″ Rack design
- Web interface for presentation layout config
The Large Monitor Manager LMM0804 enables digital and analog images from various sources to be arranged flexibly on large-format or multiple monitors. The LMM0804 has been designed for use in operating rooms, where an extremely flexible image display is required during surgery because physicians work in teams and have various tasks. For this reason it is critical that each specialist be provided the necessary image information in the respective optimum field of view. This is why multiple monitors usually are installed in ceiling mounts in the operating room. The LMM0804 flexibly and intelligently compiles the respective image display for up to five monitors. Monitors with a resolution of up to 1920 x 1200, including Full HD (Full High Definition, 1920 x 1080), can be connected. At the same time, the image content for each individual unit can be defined separately.
- Small and compact size allows easy installation in existing systems.
- Up to 8 signal sources can be displayed simultaneously on a maximum of 5 connected monitors.
- The monitors can be connected over a distance of up to 36 m.
- Image is available within 4 secondes after system reboot.
- Maximum image latency of one frame (input to output) provides almost real-time image).
|Tuloliitännät||Digital: HDMI connectors (DVI signals only) x 6 Digital / Analog: DVI-I x 2 Analog: D-Sub mini 15 pin x 2, mini DIN x 2 8 simultaneous visible inputs|
|Digital: DVI-D (single link), 1920 x 1200 maximum, 60 Hz or 2048 x 1536, 30 Hz (165 MHz pixelclock maximum, horizontal size 2048 maximum) Analog: DVI-I, VGA, 1920 x 1200 maximum, 60 Hz (170 MHz pixelclock maximum, horizontal size 1920 maximum), S-Video (PAL/NTSC), SoG|
|Lähtöliitännät||DVI-D (Dual Link) x 2 (Connection of 2 monitors each: TID0102 or TDL Link Set needed)|
|4 x 2.3 MP (1920 x 1200), 4 x FHD (1920 x 1080), 4 x 2MP (1600 x 1200), 4 x 1MP (1280 x 1024), 4 x (1368 x 768) (all connected monitors have to have the same resolution)|
|USB liitännät||USB downstream (for e.g. keyboard, mouse, joystick) x 6 USB upstream (for control of video applications on PCs) x 8|
|Hyväksynnät||CE, IEC/EN60601-1 (2nd edition), IEC/EN60601-1 (3rd edition), CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1-08, GB4943.1 (non-tropical, altitude<2000 m), UL60601-1, EN55022-Class-B, RCM, RoHS, China RoHS, WEEE, CCC|
|(Please contact EIZO for the latest information)|